Full Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is open to consumers who are residents located in UK only, excluding employees of Yurts Cornwall, their families, agencies and anyone else directly connected with the promotion.
2. The promotion will be run on Yurts Cornwall’s web site www.yurtscornwall.com and our Facebook and Instagram accounts.
3. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
4. The competition will begin at midnight (00.00) on February 5th 2019. Any entries submitted before midnight will not be eligible.
4. 1 You may enter only once.
4. 2 The closing date for this promotion is March 28th 2019.
4.3 By entering this promotion, you consent to Yurts Cornwall contacting you from time to time for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
4. 4 Yurts Cornwall accepts no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes. Yurts Cornwall are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web site or home page access which reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the promotion.
4. 5 The winner will be randomly selected by an independent judge on April 1st .
4. 6 The winner will be notified via email and a follow up telephone call on 3rd April 2019. The name and county of the winner will be published on www.yurtscornwall.com from April 7th 2019.
4.7 There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4.8. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
4.9 By entering this promotion the winner agrees to any publicity connected with the promotion.
4.10 Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
4.11 Promotional materials form part of these Terms and Conditions. This promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
4.13 The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the country By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions of [England].
4.14 The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
5. Prize consists of a three night short break at Yurts Cornwall www.yurtscornwall.com for up to two people in an 18ft yurt.
5. 1 The short break is based on a Yurt-only basis and does not include meals.
5. 2 The Yurt will be fully furnished and all bed linen and towels included.
5. 3 The Prize is based on the short stay only.
5. 4 Any additional travel costs must be organised and funded by the winner and his/her traveling companions. All incidental expenses are the responsibility of the winner.
5. 5 The prize must be booked by April 15th 2019 by sending the completed booking form provided on winning the prize to firstname.lastname@example.org. All travel and accommodation is subject to availability. Failure to book within these parameters will automatically disqualify the winner.
5. 6 The short break stay prize must be taken between 15th April and the 1st of June 2019 inclusive.
5. 7 The short break prize will be subject to availability. Yurts Cornwall do not accept any responsibility in the event that the winner is unable to book their preferred stay.
5. 8 Once booked, no changes can be made to the dates.
5. 9 No cash alternative will be offered. All prizes are non-transferable.
5. 10 All short breaks are subject to Yurts Cornwall’s general terms and conditions (see www.yurtscornwall.com) and the notice and conditions of contract contained on each booking form.
5. 11 Yurts Cornwall recommends that all guests consider travel and medical insurance prior to their stay.
5. 12 In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Yurts Cornwall reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the specified prize become unavailable for reasons beyond their control.
5. 13 Yurts Cornwall reserve the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any Prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond the promoter’s control.
5. 14 Yurts Cornwall cannot be held liable for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of
Yurts Cornwall although Yurts Cornwall will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure.
Promoter: Yurts Cornwall. Tremeer Farm Lanteglos by Fowey Cornwall PL23 1NN