Our four 18ft Mongolian-style yurts each sleep up to four people. All have their own unique character and are furnished with a double bed (plus two fold out beds) a chest of drawers, sumptuous feather duvets, bed linen and unique quilts. To keep you warm on cooler evenings we’ve installed wood burning stoves in each yurt and to make your experience extra magical we’ve hung strings of solar powered fairy lights.
Our yurts are well spaced apart to give you privacy and seclusion so you won’t feel be disturbing anyone if you stay up late chatting and you won’t hear your neighbours snoring!
Each yurt has its own authentic fire pit with a tripod stand so if you are feeling adventurous you can cook over an open fire or toast marshmallows under the stars at night.
Your yurt holiday at a glance
- Spacious and comfortable – sleeping up to four people
- Wooden floors
- Duvet, pillows and bed linen provided
- Double bed and two/three single cotton futons
- A wood burning stove
- Outside wooden deck area with table and chairs
- Authentic fire pit and tripod stand for outdoor cooking/
“We have just returned from 3 wonderful nights at Tremeer Farm, having stayed in one of the Yurts…. well what can I say…. The weather was perfect and the hospitality we experienced was welcoming and enchanting! Rob and Sara have created a truly special place where the children can be free to explore and the adults can enjoy sitting around an open fire and jumping into a log fired hot tub! Thank you for having us, we made lots and lots of lovely memories and I’m sure the children will be talking about it for a long time to come!” – Kate Venning, guest at Yurts Cornwall 2018
We have a large rustic barn which is a wonderful place for both children and adults to gather. In here you will find indoor badminton, table tennis and volleyball as well as various children’s toys.
We’ve got you covered.
- Hot showers
- Flushing toilets
- Wash basins
Each yurt has it’s own authentic fire pit where you are welcome to have campfires, toast marshmallows or even cook your evening meal over an open fire.
Cooking/ Kitchen Facilities
Our Grade II listed Granary and Cowshed kitchens are approximately 100 yards from each of the yurts. Both of our kitchens are well equipped and have kitchen tables and chairs. Each kitchen is shared between 2 yurts. We provide everything you should need to prepare simple meals.
- Camping gas stoves
- A fridge for each yurt
- Electric toaster
- Electric kettle
- Crockery, cutlery, utensils, pots and pans
- Tea towels, pot scourers, dish clothes, and washing up liquid
- There is a charcoal and gas BBQ available outside. Alternatively you can cook over an open fire.
“Yurts Cornwall is an amazing place to stay – amazing location, even better accommodation, friendly owners and animals, what more could you want! When can I move in?!” – Lucie Walker, guest at Yurts Cornwall 2015
Our yurt and kitchen areas are non-smoking and we unfortunately cannot take pets due to the livestock on the farm. However, you could leave your dog at Pelynt Boarding Kennels which is only a couple of miles away.
Yurt Pricing 2019
- Long Barn Availability year round, please see Long Barn page for prices
- Discounts may be available for last minute breaks
- Glamping for Couples. Book a mid week break and we will give you £50. Book weekend break and we will give you £25 off the price of your stay.